Due to Covid-19 and MN state restrictions we were unable to have a banquet this year.
Despite this impact, our mission of habitat restoration, recruiting future conservationists and public awareness about the loss of habitat continues to carry on. A huge thank you to all of
our chapter sponsors and donors.
On Saturday 2/27/2021 we drew the winners of this year's raffles and they are.
- 3 Gun Raffle Browning Maxus - Don B. sold by Gary Moe
- 3 Gun Raffle Browning Citori - John B. sold by Dan Schreier
- 3 Gun Raffle Winchester SX4 - Carrie J. sold by Jim Jorgenson
- The Special Gun Raffle - Tony P.
- The Upland Package Raffle - Jim J.
- The Polaris Raffle - John C.
- The Henry Golden Boy - Dustin L.
- The Sponsor Raffle (we had enough sponsors to offer the second gun)
- A300 - Scott N.
- Henry Golden Boy - Tony P
- Ringneck Raffle - Levi P. for a lifetime sportsman's license
Congratulations to all of our winners.
Next year's banquet has been scheduled for February 26th, 2022 at Lent Town Hall. We are all looking forward to seeing everyone together again.